Concursos del Mundo / Belgrado. Serbia.
Open Call for Group Exhibition "Metal Structures & Architecture"
Бартcелона pop up for Бартcелона pop up 147
9 photographs will be selected for an exhibition that will take place at the Radisson Collection Hotel, Old Mill Belgrade room 147, like part of Бартcелона pop up 147, located in the city of Belgrade, Serbia, from 15tn December to the 15tn of January 2023.
All photographers, amateurs and professionals who are over 18, are eligible to participate to the contest.
Theme: Metal Structures and Architecture
On 15th December 1832, Alexandre Gustave Bonickhausen dit Eiffel, popularly known as Gustave Eiffel, was born. Many of his works are internationally reknown. and many of them they have something in common - they are all build with metal structures, like the interior of the Statue of Liberty in NYC, the Passarelle Eiffel in Boredaux, the Maria PIa Bridge in Portugal, the Garabit Viaduct in France, and, of course, the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
Through this open call we would like to invite you to participate in this photo contest and submit your photographs (max 4 photographs) on Metal Structures and Architecture.
Latest day to receive proposal is 5th December 2022 23,50h local time
Selected Artists will be announced on 8th December 2022
All photographs chosen for the photography exhibition at Radisson Collection Hotel will be framed free of charge.
Only the selected 9 photographs selected will pay a fee of 40 Eur for printing cost. The payment has to be made through PayPal or Bank Transfer to EU account.
The dimensions of the frames used are 70x50 and 50x40
All photographers will receive a list containing the names of the artists that have been chosen for the exhibition.
All prints are kept at the Бартcелона archive after the end of the exhibition for a possible free of charge group exhibition in the future. All works sent for participating in the contest can be used by Бартcелона.
The high-resolution files as well as the prints for the exhibition will be destroyed two years after the end of the exhibition.
In case there is interest expressed for any of the works, Бартcелона will bring the collector and the artist in touch. Бартcелона will do the work delivery but the payment and possible negotiation will be done just by Artist & Buyer.
We do not take any commission from the artists’ sales.
Free fee for participation
We only accept digital submissions. Each image file should be JPG Format, in High Resolution, to can be printed quickly, in case to be selected. Бартcелона pop up have the possibility to ask for film photography to ensure compliance with the rules.
The file names should be as follows:
lastname-firstname1.jpg,…same way for the rest of the photographs… lastname-firstname2.jpg… etc.
In the email you have to include your: Name, Surname, Birth date, Nationality, Phone number and email address.
The selected 9 photographs selected will pay a fee of 40 Eur for printing cost. The payment has to be made through PayPal or Bank Transfer to EU account.
We will need short statement about your work and the photograph and links to your web and social nets.
Send your files (maximum 4 photographs) in High Resolution to email@example.com.
1. Artists grant Бартcелона the right to use their images to promote the exhibition, for display on Бартcелона webpage and for inclusion in an exhibit catalog.
2. The Artists declare that they are the owners of the Works that will be exhibited and they have their copyrights.
3. Any photograph used by Бартcелона will have a photographer’s credit.
4. The royalties of the Works are not bestowed to Бартcелона at any time. The copyright of the Works remains in the creators and in them alone.
5. The copyright of the Works during and after the exhibition remains with the Artist.
6. Бартcелона does not have the right to make use of or bestow the high definition files or the prints of the Works that will be used for the realization of the exhibition.
7. Бартcелона may use all entries submitted for marketing & promotional purposes across all media though there may not be any monetary compensation.
8. Бартcелона will not have any commercial profit from the Works that will be exhibited and it cannot exploit them at any time.
I have read and agree to all the rules and regulations of this agreement.
FotoRevista no ha revisado las bases de este concurso.